Having knowledge of your Google SERP is very essential to how successful your website would be and, based on the presence of your business online, your financial success. SERP provides you with search engine results placing. Therefore, how do you rank compared to other websites? And how does this data help in the process of building a more successful website? Only by defining where you rank amongst other websites can you have a yardstick for success. Therefore how do you take advantage of the information that the keyword rank tracker will offer you for the improvement of the site? You can begin to take advantage of the following information:
Where you rank
There are many web pages online, and if you have no knowledge of your position among the numerous sites, then you’re unlikely to boost your traffic and, as a result, your business. As much as position matters, however, it also helps to determine where you’re placed within the results of another sector. Once you have determined where the excellence benchmark resides, you can begin to shoot for it. Direct mail has been testing many results against one another for several years, however, the data is more complex than what’s obtainable with the SERP tool.
How to search for keywords and optimize content for Google to position your content as best as possible? For these keywords and receive a good number of daily visits, you have got to make sure that you are actually using the right one. And to do that you have got to know how to track Keywords using one of the many tools that you can find on Google.
In any SEO strategy, one of the initial aspects and that make up the direction of our content strategy is to make the decision of which are the keywords for which we want to position our business in Google.
A bad decision in this choice or search for keywords can be fatal for obtaining more web traffic and for the visibility of our business in the main Internet search engine.
What are the different kinds of keywords to track?
Informative: is that keyword that aims to give information on a specific topic. For example “SEO guide for beginners”, aimed at those who have a clear objective of seeking information to be trained or introduced to the subject of SEO.
Transactional: is that keyword that seeks to encourage a purchase or contracting a service. For example “Affordable Car Parts”, the person looking for this keyword is clear that you intend to buy that product.
What are the pros of using the right keywords?
- Better organic visibility: more people will find us in the Google search engine.
- Increase in visits: the Google search engine is the largest source of web traffic on the Internet, so it is very important that we know how to choose the keyword to attract thousands of visits per month thanks to it.
- Get more readers of your site or blog: one of the advantages of choosing good keywords or keywords is that you can grow your community of readers of the Blog.
- Get subscribers to your content: if we attract more traffic from the search engine, we have the opportunity to convert those visits into subscribers of our blog and in this way build our audience loyalty.
- We get more followers: any blog is integrated today to social networks and if a visitor likes our website is very likely to follow us on social networks.
- Improve the effectiveness of your content strategy: if we write a 2,000 word post, and it has taken us 4 hours to write it, it is very important that not only we do not err in the choice of the keyword, but we choose a combinational keyword, because This way we make sure we get more visits and be more effective.
A few tips for choosing keywords
Search for keywords that generate real traffic
A common mistake when starting with an online project is to choose keywords that generate low or no web traffic.
Do thorough trend analysis of the keyword
Analyze the trend of the keywords before choosing them, for this we will go to Google Trends, and you can analyze the term using any previous examples that it has got.